IPB is currently seeking an individual to work closely with our Operations Manager to help organise and manage a busy team. This candidate will have strong carpentry skills, work well with others and have up to date knowledge of safety compliance.
This role requires you to:
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and help lead a team of labourers & carpenters
- Be safety disciplined and lead by example
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues swiftly and professionally
- Understanding of projects plans
- Conduct inductions and tool box talks
- Some supervisory experience
- Work well to deadlines when under pressure
- Attend sites to inspect safety compliance
- Complete WHS paperwork including SWMS, JSA, Risk Assessments etc
- Experience in the installation of interior fitouts
- Have an excellent knowledge and practical skill in all aspects of building manufacturer
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a motivated and reliable tradesman capable of producing a clean high-quality work with a minimal of supervision.
- Be physically fit & active
- Good communication skills
- Own transportation & Drivers Licence
- Be Trade Qualified in Carpentry
- You will be required to pass a pre employment medical
- Pass random drug and alcohol tests
- Work requirement being Monday through to Friday with some Saturday’s required
- A full driving license with own tools and vehicle
- Have the right to work in Australia
Independent Portable Buildings has been successfully servicing the Sydney Metropolitan area, Central Coast and Newcastle regions for over 20 years.
We require an experienced tradesman with the readiness to work, be a self-starter and have the ability to manage your own time in order to meet strict deadlines. Some regional, country and Sydney works will be required in this position.
Should you wish to find out more about our requirements please feel free to contact our office and talk to David Byrne: 0408 840 070 or email your interest to email@example.com