- Immediate Start
- Central Coast base location
We are currently looking for a trade qualified Carpenter. The work will include building, erecting walls, floors, frames, roofing, fittings, fix out, doors, locks, general building maintenance, refurbishment, build gantry’s, decks, stairs and landings.
- Experience in the installation of interior fitouts
- Have an excellent knowledge and practical skill in all aspects of building manufacturer
- Work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a motivated and reliable tradesman capable of producing a clean high-quality of work with a minimal of supervision.
- Be physically fit & active
- Some handy man experience
- Good communication skills
- Own transportation & Drivers Licence
- Good understanding of Workplace Health & Safety – SWMS procedures & documentation
We require an experienced tradesman with the readiness to work flexible hours, be a self-starter and have the ability to manage your own time in order to meet strict deadlines. Regional, Country and Sydney works will be required in this position.
Should you wish to find out more about our requirements please feel free to contact our office and talk to any of the following people.
David Byrne: 0408 840 070