Independent Portable Buildings has been successfully servicing the Sydney Metropolitan area, Central Coast and Newcastle regions for over 20 years.
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- White Card
- Experience in Portable Building Industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience in the installation of interior fit outs
- Have an excellent knowledge and practical skill in all aspects of building manufacturing
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a motivated and reliable tradesman capable of producing a clean high-quality of work with a minimal of supervision.
- Be physically fit & active
- Some handy man experience
- Good communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Own transportation & current Driver’s License
- Good understanding of Workplace Health & Safety – SWMS procedures & documentation
- Willingness to travel
We require an experienced tradesman with the readiness to work flexible hours, be a self-starter and have the ability to manage your own time in order to meet strict deadlines. Regional, Country and Sydney works will be required in this position.
If you meet all the essential criteria, we would like to hear from you. Send your expression of interest/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on (02) 4321 0064. Feel free to check out our website www.ipb.net.au