Independent Portable Buildings has been successfully servicing the Sydney Metropolitan area, Central Coast and Newcastle regions for over 20 years.
- Experience in Portable Building Industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience in the installation of interior fitouts
- Have an excellent knowledge and practical skill in all aspects of building manufacturer
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a motivated and reliable tradesman capable of producing a clean high-quality of work with a minimal of supervision.
- Be physically fit & active
- Some handy man experience
- Good communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Own transportation & Drivers Licence
- Good understanding of Workplace Health & Safety – SWMS procedures & documentation
- Willingness to travel
We require an experienced tradesman with the readiness to work flexible hours, be a self-starter and have the ability to manage your own time in order to meet strict deadlines. Regional, Country and Sydney works will be required in this position.
Should you wish to find out more about our requirements please feel free to contact our office and talk to David Byrne: 0408 840 070
If you meet all the criteria we would like to hear from you. Send your expression of interest/CV to email@example.com or phone Amber on (02) 4321 0064. Feel free to check out our website www.ipb.net.au